We're on a mission to build a pipeline of opportunity for our members, students, and entrepreneurs.
Early Access Membership available for $250. Proceeds from your membership fund programs in three key areas:
$1m to endow 10 full scholarships for student entrepreneurs
$2M to support entrepreneurial programming, startup accelerators, and support for alumni founders
$3M to sponsor internships, job opportunities, and experiential learning programs
By joining, members gain access to a digital community with tools for networking, investment opportunities, and hiring
- Source talent from a pool of active and engaged students and alumni
- Seek job opportunities for yourself posted by other members
-Support Internships for qualified students
- Access to capital from Angels and CEOs across the Alumni Network
- Members have the ability to discover, mentor, and participate in the growth of companies supported by the programs we're funding
- Connect with and learn from a network of successful Gamecocks
- Content and Events exclusive to 1801 Venture Club Members
- Exclusive access and benefits with businesses aligned to the club
By contributing and joining, you receive an NFT that serves as your access pass to the network. This NFT is your digital proof of membership, that you retain full ownership of. It's an asset, that as long as you hold on to, grants you access. This also means it's yours to transfer as you see fit.
Class of 2013
Carolina gave me the tools to take full advantage of the opportunity I had when I moved to Atlanta to join SalesLoft 7 years ago. I got to learn about rapid growth firsthand - from small startup to a $2b+ company.
The thing excites me the most about joining the 1801 Club is the opportunity to connect more Carolina grads to experiences like the one I had, with the added benefit of getting to invest in their success myself.